WARRANTY & DISCLAIMER
All products manufactured by American Direct Fabrication (ADF) are designed and tested specifically for professionals in rescue, mountaineering, rock climbing, rappelling, work at height, fire, rescue, industrial and technical rope work.
1) The user of ADF products is responsible for the proper regular inspection, care and maintenance of these products.
2) Improper use, abuse and/or lack of proper care and maintenance will increase the risk of serious injury or death.
3) Any litigation involving this product will be in California State pursuant to California State law.
4) The user of the product is responsible for following NFPA, OSHA, ANSI and all other applicable State and Federal regulations regarding use of these products for any applications.
5) All the provided information or label (front and back) must be thoroughly read and understood before and after each use.
6) User of product must receive proper training on the strength, rating and forces involved in the use of ADF products. If you are not a trained competent person, DO NOT USE this product.
7) The user of ADF products in any application or manner assumes all risks and accepts full responsibility for any and all damages and injury of any kind, including death, which may result from the use of any ADF product. ADF products are meant for all work is not safe and is considered dangerous requiring the use of Personal Protective Equipment. Works or activities as such are inherently dangerous and present the risk of serious injury and/or death.
8) The user of ADF products is personally responsible for seeking and obtaining qualified training and instruction on the proper use, techniques and limitations involved in such use.
9) The user must check and verify the equipment used in conjunction with ADF products are compatible in strength, shape size and design. Otherwise, it could lead to serious injuries or death.
The user of the product must keep a separate copy of the label for references and use. One is to be kept with the product and one for record. The product lot number should be kept in record for references.
If the user is not sure or does not agree to any warning statement made above, do not use the product.
Please contact the manufacturer at the email or number below to answer any questions or concerns that you might have
If you are in receipt of damaged or defective merchandise, you must contact us or your authorized ADF Distributor within 3-5 business days. We will review and decide the proper action to repair or replace the product after the receipt of your damaged/defective merchandise. Once done so, we will waive the reshipment freight to you if it was determined to be a factory quality issue. (If immediate replacement is required, the consumer must purchase the replacement as a new sale. We will then issue the refund on your damaged or defective items based on product availability).
American Direct Fabrication (ADF) disclaims all liability for damage, injury, death or other possible loss resulting from the user’s use of any product or use of any information received from ADF. Some states do not allow sellers to limit their strict liability or liability arising pursuant to warranty law. This Disclaimer, Release of Liability & Warning includes any losses claimed to be caused by the negligence of ADF and includes claims for wrongful death, products liability, breach of warranty, breach of contract or otherwise. This Disclaimer, Release of Liability & Warning is therefore limited to the extent required by applicable state law. ADF is not responsible for the consequences, indirect or direct of any types of damage from the use of its products. Any portion of this Disclaimer, Release of Liability & Warning deemed unlawful or unenforceable shall not affect the enforce-ability of the remaining provisions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.